Quickmas does all of your accounting for you, quick and accurately each time you make a purchase or sale. Generate real-time reports like profit and loss report, balance sheet and several statements and summary, you can be confident that everything is correct.
- Create list of Chart of Accounts.
- Set permission for user for access control of the software.
- Set VAT for sales.
- Set depreciation for fixed assets.
- Set currency for transactions.
- Add bank account and payment card for bank transactions.
- Add cash account for cash transactions
- Create expense claims for revenue expense and capital expense with scan or upload supporting documents for future reference.
- Periodical repeating expense claim for auto generate expense for different periods.
Receive and Payment
- All receipts create from receive voucher with scan or upload supporting documents for future reference.
- All payments create from payment voucher with scan or upload supporting documents for future reference.
- Receive and payment can create for cheque/card/mobile banking or cash payment
- Provides significant improvements in efficiency and control over fixed assets. Efficient in data entry, report preparation and data look-up.
- Gives a complete overview of fixed assets at every stage.
- If you insert depreciation rates of your various category of assets at once Quickmas auto calculation system calculates the depreciation and update written down value of asset at end of every month.
Banking - 1. Bank account
- if transactions by bank transfer, account balance will updated in both software and bank. You need to reconcile them.
- Cheque List: All received and issued cheque, credit card or debit card will see in the Pending List"
- Cheque Deposit: Deposit all received cheques as per date
- Realized or Dishonoured: Matching online bank statement, realize the deposited cheques if realized other then dishonoured.
- Cleared or Bounced: Matching online bank statement, clear the issued cheques if cleared other then bounced.
Transactions by bank transfer:
if do transactions manually
Banking - 2. Cash/POS Account
- Cash Transfer: Cash transfers needs to acceptance from receive users. Before receive users accept they will see the cash transfer and cash withdrawn as pending. Have accept them when received.
- Deposit to Bank: Deposit the cash or POS account balance immediately as per your company policy.
- Deposit Approve: Deposit to bank need to approve by authorized person.
Banking - 3. Bank Reconciliation
- Cheque/Card Transaction Update: Update all pending deposited and issued cheques with bank statement.
- Transfers Update: Update all pending cash deposits/transfers with bank statement.
- Automatic bank reconciliation: Bank book balance in the software and bank balance in the bank's statement always balanced/reconciled if entries/updates are not pending. So needn't check current balance from bank or from bank statement for issue a cheque.
- Receivables from customers: See one screen customers list for complete view of sales, payment received and receivable (dues) with drill down facility
- Receivables from advance given: See one screen list for complete view of advance given, return back and receivable with drill down facility
- Receivables from temporary loan given: See one screen customer list for complete view of loan given, recovery and receivable with drill down facility
- Advance income tax: See the complete view of advance income tax given, adjustment and balance with drill down facility
- Advance sales tax: See the complete view of advance sales tax given, adjustment and balance with drill down facility
- Payables to Vendors: See one screen vendors list for complete view of purchase, paid and payable with drill down facility
- Payables for advance received: See one screen list for complete view of advance received, refund and payable with drill down facility
- Payables for loan received: See one screen list for complete view of loan received, refund and payable with drill down facility